- Sustainably handcrafted by artisans escaping human trafficking
- 100% of proceeds go to our non-profit, International Sanctuary, to provide each artisan with fair wages, education & holistic care
- Approximate length is 6.5”, adjustable to 7.5”
- Sustainable sourced in Kampala, Uganda
- Available in White Ankole or Black Ankole with Black and White beads
Our Blossom Bracelet is the perfect combination of Ankole and beading. This bracelet is delicate yet also stands out with a simple pop of color. We love this bracelet paired with our Blossom Necklace or studs.
Each bracelet is made with love in Kampala by a survivor of human trafficking who loves working with Ankole and is proud to have it represent their country to the world.
Ankole is a natural product known for unique and beautiful variations in color ranging from ivory black to creamy white. Like fingerprints, no two polished pieces are alike. When you purchase from our Ankole Line, you’re empowering girls and women seeking freedom and helping to ensure a sustainable local economy in Kampala, Uganda.
This ethically handmade bracelet supports young women escaping human trafficking in India, Uganda, Mexico, and the Philippines. Each artisan receives fair wages, education, health care and community through our non-profit, International Sanctuary.