The PURPOSE guarantee is our promise to you:
All our jewelry is handcrafted by survivors of human trafficking. Slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics of the materials are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered a part of the beauty and charm of the item and should not be considered a defect.
However, we want you to love your purchase! We stand behind our products and warrant that all items will be free from manufacturing defect.* If you are dissatisfied with your choice, please see the Returns & Exchanges page.
*General wear and tear, misuse and tarnishing are not covered under the warranty. Our warranty does not provide for replacements or refunds for lost or stolen items.
Our jewelry is made with love and care. Following these steps will help keep your unique pieces looking their best year after year.
- Use a polishing cloth to clean your jewelry.
- Apply perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals may damage the finish.
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use mild soap, water and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To avoid black markings either on your skin or the jewelry, be sure to clean your items regularly.