Trunk shows are incredibly exciting—the designs are new, the attendees are eager, and everyone is enthusiastic about both the company and the party. A PURPOSE trunk show is a great place to celebrate with girlfriends while contributing to a meaningful cause. While you and your attendees chat and try on beautifully handmade jewelry, made by survivors of modern-day slavery, you can also enjoy some delicious food and treats.
Here are a few easy-to-make summer recipes to serve at your next PURPOSE trunk show. Your party attendees will leave with beautiful jewelry and satisfied stomachs!
Chocolate-Covered Kiwi Pops
Kiwis are a fun summer fruit with a playfully bright color. While fruit salads are typical of the summer, why not amp them up with a bit of chocolate? This recipe is so easy and yet still to-die-for.
- Coconut oil
- Dark chocolate
- Popsicle stick
- Freezer tray
- Peel and cut the fruit into 1 inch thick rounds
- Stick in a popsicle stick
- Place on freezer tray in freezer
- Chop 1 cup dark chocolate
- Melt chocolate & ½ cup coconut oil over a double boiler, cool to room temp
- Remove kiwi pops from freezer and dip each into the chocolate
- Place on a tray to refreeze
- Serve after frozen!
Recipe & Photo Source: Show Food Chef
Watermelon Feta Mint Skewers
What could be a more summery food than watermelon? It was every kid’s favorite growing up, but here is an adult version of a summer classic that is sure to win over the entire crowd!
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Cube watermelon
- Cube block of feta
- Stack watermelon and feta on a skewer with mint leaf in between
- Drizzle balsamic vinaigrette
Recipe & Photo Source: Bites of Bri
Brie Berry Bites
Berry picking is a unique summer activity that many people participated in as children, or still partake in with their families. Bring the berries to your family and friends with these sweet bites and remind them of great times and even better tastes.
- 6 oz brie log
- 15 mini-phyllo cups (1 box)
- Blueberries (a pint)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Thaw frozen mini-phyllo cups
- Cut brie into pieces, pulse in food processor until smooth
- Distribute brie evenly into the phyllo cups
- Places three berries on each
- Bake 5-6 minutes each or until cheese is melted
- Serve and Enjoy!
Recipe & Photo Source: Manila Spoon
Summer Recipes For A Cause
Parties are always fun, especially when they’re for a good cause. A PURPOSE trunk show is a great way for your friends to learn about the positive strides iSancutary and PURPOSE Jewelry are making to empower survivors around the world.
A PURPOSE trunk show is a wonderful place to spend time with friends, buy beautiful handmade jewelry, and enjoy delicious treats, all while empowering women in need!
If you are interested in hosting your own PURPOSE Trunk Show, click here for more information or get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (949) 752-7788. We’d love to help you plan your trunk show!