Apply for a Corporate Gifting Account with PURPOSE!
Make a positive impact in your workplace by offering PURPOSE Jewelry for employee gifts, incentives or awards programs. PURPOSE Jewelry is handcrafted by artisans escaping human trafficking and each piece is hand-signed by the young woman who made it. Not only is the jewelry beautiful and perfect for gift-giving, it is also a powerful story-telling piece for educating your employees about the realities of human trafficking and allowing them to tangibly contribute to changing lives. When purchasing PURPOSE, you are practicing conscious consumerism and are helping make a difference in this world!
The PURPOSE Corporate Gifting Program Offers:
$800 - $1,200 = 10% off retail
$1,201 - $2,499 = 15% off retail
$2,500 (+) = 20% off retail
Here’s how to apply for the PURPOSE Corporate Gifting Program:
Once approved, you have the option of purchasing with a credit card or to pay by check. Approval of your credit account make take up to 5 business days.
The following terms and conditions apply to purchases made on the PURPOSE Corporate Gifting accounts. Use of such accounts constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions in effect at the time of purchase. This Corporate Gifting Account Credit Agreement is between you as the customer and International Sanctuary/PURPOSE Jewelry.
- PURPOSE OF A CORPORATE GIFTING ACCOUNT: The PURPOSE corporate gifting account program is exclusively designed for qualified applicants to purchase PURPOSE merchandise to be used solely for corporate gifting/corporate gifts, employee awards and incentive programs. Corporate gifting accounts may not be used for personal purchases. PURPOSE merchandise and the PURPOSE name and trademarks may not be used by the corporate gifting account for any reason including without limitation, promotional or commercial purposes. PURPOSE merchandise cannot be purchased for resale. PURPOSE may, at its sole discretion and for any reason or no reason whatsoever, grant and/or revoke a corporate gifting account status or privileges at any time.
- CHANGES OF INFORMATION: It is the responsibility of the corporate gifting account Principal to annually review the account information and advise PURPOSE of any changes. All changes must be provided to PURPOSE by email.
- EXCLUSIONS: PURPOSE maintains
- DISCOUNT: Merchandise purchased is subject to a discount of 10% off purchases between $800 and $1,200; 15% off purchases between $1,201 and $2,499; and 20% off purchases $2,500 and above. Discounts will not be applied retroactively. PURPOSE reserves the right, at its sole discretion to change, limit or eliminate any offered discount at any time.
- TERMS: The Corporate Gifting account discount privilege may be revoked at any time, including without limitation, if payment in full is not received by PURPOSE within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for Direct Bill Accounts. The corporate gifting account agrees to pay the full retail price in the event of discount revocation.
- QUANTITY: PURPOSE reserves the right to limit the quantity of merchandise sold to any corporate gifting account.
- NO PURCHASES FOR RESALE: By executing the corporate gifting account application, the corporate gifting account represents and acknowledges that it shall not purchase any PURPOSE merchandise for resale. Corporate gifting accounts shall not appoint and shall have no authority to appoint any distributors or third parties to sell or otherwise distribute PURPOSE merchandise. The corporate gifting account shall not deliver or sell PURPOSE merchandise to those engaged in the practice of supplying Alex and Ani merchandise to unauthorized outlets.
- RETURNS: PURPOSE merchandise purchased under a corporate gifting account may be returned in original condition for credit within 30 days of shipment unless designated non-returnable at time of purchase. Excess or habitual returns may be subject to closure of the corporate gifting account.
- PAYMENT AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES: The corporate gifting account agrees to pay for all PURPOSE merchandise purchases on its account. In the event that it is necessary for PURPOSE to hire an attorney or collection agency to recover payment from the corporate gifting account, the corporate gifting account agrees to pay the cost of collection including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- CHANGES: PURPOSE reserves the right to limit credit, close the corporate gifting account, and/or change these terms and conditions from time to time. Failure to enforce any provisions of these terms and conditions shall not prejudice the right and enforcement at some future time.